Processes in ironworks and steel mills are large generators of hazardous gases and vapors, and at the same time employ many people who are often exposed to risks in endangered areas.
From carbon monoxide generated in blast furnace and coke production processes, to flammable groups of gases and oxygen, to some special volatile organic compounds, these systems have a huge need for portable and fixed detection systems.
- Gas control around the blast furnace
- High furnace gas control
- Carbon dioxide monitoring around the blast furnace
- Natural gas monitoring
- Hydrogen monitoring
- Oxygen monitoring at steel mills
- Monitoring of energy
- Coke production control
- Flammable: Various hydrocarbons including Methane
- Toxic: Carbon monoxide, Carbon dioxide
- Oxygen: Oxygen deficiency